Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Summer Break

I'm taking a bit of a break from the textile art this week for an event that has to do with a nearly lifelong hobby of mine.  So, if you are waiting for something creative from me, you will have to wait until next week, sorry!  However, I will be starting a new project this weekend... in a cemetery.  Yes, it is a textile art project.  Please check back next week for the details.  I'm also negotiating a new vending date for late September, more to follow in the next couple of weeks.

If you are joining this blog after meeting me at the Zanesville quilt show, welcome, and thank you for your purchase.  Please explore my older posts until I get back to my normal posing schedule next week.
Check out that hand dyed fabric underneath the Breyer model horses!  It is one of my dyed vintage damask tablecloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment