Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year's resolution

Indeed, it is time again for the making of resolutions to start or stop all sorts of activities.  I don't have much readership of this little blog, but I am hoping that by putting my goals for the upcoming year out in the web, it will encourage me to keep them. 

First, I want to post to this blog more than once a month.  I'm planning on twice a week, and I've even scheduled time for it.

Second, I want to submit at least one art quilt to a show.  This doesn't mean I will get accepted, the goal is just to get something finished and in front of a jury.  I can't get into shows if I don't enter.

After that, the rest of my plans are simply trying to build this fabric arts business and keep surviving.

Next time (Thursday, perhaps), a bit about boleros - the article of clothing and the piece of music by Ravel.

No comments:

Post a Comment