Friday, January 29, 2016

Blame it on the snow!

I have already fallen way behind on my goal this year to post on this blog twice a week!  It finally snowed here enough to do some snow dyeing, and as that snow was melting, I discovered that half of what I dyed didn't "take" well at all.  Luckily, the very next week, we got another round of snow, so I overdyed the first batch in the same color combinations.  I am pleased with the results, finally:
This might be it for snow dyeing this season, the weather is going to be unseasonably warm, highs in the 50s next week, but winter is not over yet.

Next week, I will start posting a multi-part series based on a recent SAQA group discussion about labeling your artwork and leaving a legacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment