Thursday, October 30, 2014

Art for Cambridge, Ohio

I am very pleased to announce that I have my textile art in a small art gallery in Cambridge, Ohio.  Art Market 649 is located at 649 Wheeling Ave. in the historic downtown area of Cambridge.  It is a bit of a new venture, though the location was the home of the Eastern Ohio Art Guild (EOAG), an all-media art group.  To make a long story short, the EOAG has turned over the running of the art gallery to another Cambridge business owner as a for profit gallery.  If you are ever in the East Central Ohio area, please stop in and browse, better yet, buy something!  The gallery is full of work from local creative minds: painting, ceramics, photography, etc. and of course my fabric creations.  Currently, they are open 11-6, Wednesdays through Sundays.  I plan on spending a couple days a month there, demonstrating fiber art techniques.

Here's a view of my work in the gallery:
I will be changing out the selection every month.  Of course, the Halloween and autumn leaves are on their way out in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment