Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Coming Soon to a Quilt Show Near You...

I am pleased to announce that I will be a vendor at two upcoming quilt shows in Ohio.  The first one is the Streetsboro Quilt Guild - Quilts and More Markett.  It will be held Friday, October 2 from 10-6 and Saturday, October 3 from 10-4 at the Faith Baptist Church, 9890 State Route 43, Streetsboro, Ohio.

The second one is the Valley Quilt Guild Fall Festival of Quilts; Friday, October 23 from 10-5 and Saturday, October 24 from 10-3 at the First United Methodist Church, 1725 N. Wooster Ave., Dover, OH.

At both shows, I will have an assortment of my hand dyed fabrics: vintage damask cottons, some dyed silks and linen, along with dyed vintage doilies and lace trim.  I will also have packages of fancy yarns for embellishing (cut in lengths of one, three or six yards).  Depending on space, I might also have a small assortment of vintage sewing collectibles and a vintage sewing machine or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment